What if we told you that in around 14 Days from now, you could be sleeping all night and have a sleep routine that works around you and your family for just £49, without having to leave your Little One to cry it out?Having worked with over 5,000 families accross the world, we know what works when it comes to sleep and we want it to be affordable for everyone, which is why you are here.
If your baby is aged between 5 months and 4 years, is co-sleeping and you want to improve their sleep whilst continuing to bedshare, or transition them to their own sleep space, you’re in the right place.
We know you’re tired, so we’ve made it super easy! We’ve added the information below so you can see what the course includes but we’ve also added a purchase button because we know this works and with our 100% satisfaction money back guarantee, you’ve got nothing to lose – only sleep to gain.
Our step by step guide, will show you what you need to do and how you need to do it to start making changes to your sleep routines, straight away. Complete with videos (if you’re on the go buggy walking) or reading (if you have finally got your child to sleep and need to be quiet), we equip you with everything you need to get a great night’s sleep.
Imagine that for a second?
AND, we are throwing in a FREE one hour (at least) video call worth £120 so we can help you tailor the plan exactly for you and your little one. We will remain on the call until everyone’s questions are answered.
Not able to make the call? We will take your question and answer it on the call which will be recorded and made available to you within 24 hours to watch.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We know you’ll start to see changes quickly if you follow our step by step plan, but if you don’t we’ll refund you – no questions asked.
Here is what you will get in the online plan:
- The solution to your child’s sleeping challenges using our proven Comforting Through Change™ method which will transform your baby’s sleep in just a few days meaning you will get the sleep you all need.
- Our method includes a fully separate co-sleeping phase and a cot/bed phase, meaning you can make this change super slowly and as gradually as you want. And if you don’t want to transition to a new sleep space, we can still make significant sleep improvements.
- A detailed full day routine with clear guidance on wake windows, when naps should be and how long they should last creating a more calming and enjoyable daytime for the whole family
- The ideal bedtime routine and how to implement, helping for a smoother bedtime and longer stretches of sleep at night.
- How to extend those pesky short naps so that you can get longer daytime sleep for your little, and can actually sit down and have a much needed rest.
- Advice on how to setup your child’s sleep environment to stop you worrying that this is why they’re not sleeping.
- It also helps you with common milestones such as dropping naps, sleep ‘regressions’ and much more which means you don’t need to worry so much about upcoming change.
- It’s packed with videos and tools to make it simple to follow at your own pace.
- A full Support Hub with FAQs and Troubleshooting allowing you to feel comfortable that all of the situations you could encounter will be covered.
All for just £49 (one time payment only)
What people have said about our course
With over 200 reviews for our sleep consultancy, we’re 100% confident in getting results for our clients everytime. We understand that everyone wants to sleep but not all can justify the cost of a 1-2-1 consultation or bespoke sleep package. That’s why we created our sleep plans, to make sleep more accessible for everyone. And this time we are throwing in a free Zoom as well.
Take a look at how parents have changed their lives with just £49.
Co-Sleeping Online Plan Plus Group Coaching Call
Select your child’s age and click add to basket. Once you’ve completed your purchase, you’ll get instant access to our course – we’ll send you all the details.
For just the price of a food takeaway, our sleep plan will help you will get rid of the biggest problem in your life currently. It will help you do the following:
- Teach your baby learn to self-settle so you can all sleep longer at night which means you have more energy to play with your little one the next day.
- Make bedtimes short and simple giving you back your evenings, allowing you to sit down and watch a movie or have a glass of wine.
- Create a flexible routine allowing you to plan activities and meals more easily, meaning you can have more fun day times with your little one.
Don’t wait for the sleep problems to pass when you could fix it all in just a few days from now, buy our sleep plan and start making changes tonight.
If you’ve been scrolling the internet searching for sleep advice and help in a sleep deprived state, you are where I was 5 years ago and I feel you. I still remember those days so clearly, I wanted to be mum so badly but i was also so tired!!
I’m Dani, co-founder of The Mummy & Daddy Sleep Consultant and proud mummy of 3 beautiful boys.
With my first child Teddy, I knew there would be sleep deprivation, but as the months rolled on it felt like it was getting worse, not better.
I was so tired I couldn’t even find the energy at times to get down on the playmat with Teddy. My mental health wasn’t great – I felt like I was failing as a Mum and my guilt levels were through the roof.
I knew I needed help. But where could I find it?
I spent hours scrolling the internet but everything I read online was contradictory. And even then, my baby felt different to others so how would I know the information I was reading would actually help him and us?
That’s why we developed our approach Comforting Through Change™.
It’s proven time and time again that it works, even for the most challenging of sleep situations.
In fact, we believe in our method so much that if it doesn’t work for you, we will refund you. No questions asked.
All we ask is that you give it 100% commitment and 100% consistency. If you do that with our method, you will get the improvement you desperately need and you won’t need to ask for a refund.
And you will see that improvement in literally a few nights. Can you just imagine that…?
Better sleep for your baby and your whole family in less than a week from now. It probably doesn’t feel at all imaginable, but it really does happen.
What Else You Need To Know…
How will I access the course after I buy it?
You will be able to access the course instantly by logging in using the login button at the top of the homepage and entering your email address and password used at checkout.
Can I pay in instalments?
At checkout you will get the option to pay with Klarna which lets you pay in 3 installments at no extra cost to you. The first installment is taken immediately, with the following two after 30 days and 60 days.
Will I have to leave my baby to Cry It Out?
No, our approach is called Comforting Through Change and doesn’t involve you leaving your baby at ANY point that they are awake, until they are ready for independent sleep. In saying that, we cannot promise there won’t be tears along the way as most children – or adults! – don’t like change. However, you will be there to comfort them all steps along this journey which is important to us and to most families.
How Long Before I See Improvements?
Whilst every child is different, we typically see improvements in just a few nights.
What if I hit a problem which I don't know how to fix?
The course has a support hub with key troubleshooting topics and FAQs within it, which we believe covers most of, if not all, the obstacles you will come across. If it doesn’t, you can contact us directly via email and we will give you the appropriate advice.
We also offer a 30mins upgrade call directly with us. Details and pricing of this is sent to you after purchase.
But what if it doesn't work?
We believe in our course so much and have had so much amazing feedback – some of which you have seen above – that we believe it will absolutelu work for you. However, if you don’t feel satisifed – no problem at all! Just send us an email within 28 days and we will refund you no questions asked.